Mercedes Sprinter steering lock emulator overview:
Mercedes electronic steering lock problem is one of the most frequent problems in Mercedes Benz starting system, Mercedes dealers have to order a new steering lock and program it which is too much costly and requires a long time of waiting
Our electronic steering lock Mercedes emulator will fix your steering lock malfunction error, and the Mercedes Benz ESL ELV universal steering lock emulator will bypass Mercedes ELV permanently, our Mercedes ESL emulator doesn't require coding, simply connect and it will fix your Mercedes ESL failure.
If you wish to move the Mercedes steering lock emulator to another vehicle to diagnose a fault then the Mercedes steering lock bypass emulator can be connected to another car without coding.
Mercedes ESL ELV emulator will make your job easier and faster, Mercedes ESL fault repairing was never that easy before our emulator.
Using the Mercedes ELV bypass emulator is safer and more durable than Mercedes ESL repairing since you will not get Mercedes ESL issues anymore in the future. The Mercedes EIS emulator replaces the original Mercedes ESL signal. It is used in the event of damage to Mercedes ESL or to check the correct operation.
Mercedes ESL Bypass Emulator Main Features:
- Mercedes Sprinter steering lock emulator is very simple and easy to use
- Mercedes Sprinter ELV emulator doesn't require coding
- Mercedes Sprinter ESL emulator light helps you to determine the status of ELV programming
How to Use & Fix ESL steering lock Mercedes emulator for MB Sprinter:
- Unplug the MB Sprinter ELV wire from the original car steering lock unit
- If the vehicle steering lock is in lock mode, the steering lock must be removed from the car
- Connect our Mercedes Sprinter ELV emulator to the car and start the car.
Mercedes Sprinter steering lock emulator light behavior
- After connecting Mercedes Sprinter ELV ESL to the car, or to the testing cables, insert the car key into the ignition switch
- If the Mercedes Benz Sprinter ELV emulator light turns green that means it is connected well and the car is ready to start
- If the Mercedes Sprinter emulator light turns red that means the key doesn't belong to the same EIS / EZS or you have a Mercedes EIS problem
- If the Mercedes Sprinter ELV emulator light didn't turn no you must check the power supply of the car/cables
Mercedes Sprinter ELV emulator supported models:
- Mercedes W906 ELV emulator
- Mercedes Sprinter ELV emulator
- Dodge Sprinter ELV emulator
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.